Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!
.

Widgets

Herbal Medicine For Colds

Natural remedies for cold and flu
Natural remedies for cold and flu

The school year is winding down, and with it comes the last cold of the year. My children have always grown up with herbal remedies. Now that my daughter is over twelve-years-old, she reaches for the adult herbal remedies we keep. Even though our Whether suffering from headaches, a cold or flatulence, Indonesians have long sought relief in a range of cure-all herbal potions known as jamu. By producing its signature Tolak Angin (“expel the wind”) herbal medicine in small, cheap-to-distribute What are the best natural cold and flu remedies? Many herbs have a long tradition of use against colds and flu, but while some have demonstrated strong antimicrobial and antiviral properties in the lab, relatively few herbal remedies for colds and flu have Traditional Chinese medicine has been refining its treatment of the common cold for more than 2,000 years. In Chinese medicine, symptoms of a cold -- headache, chills, fever, cough, runny nose -- are said to be caused by wind and cold, or wind and heat We all love tips to make our life just a little bit more manageable. As your Dallas Household Tips Examiner I search for tips for myself and pass them along to my readers. Did you know that a teaspoon of honey (local – raw is best) and a ¼ teaspoon of In a 2007 NCCAM survey, nearly 40 percent of U.S. adults indicated that they used one or more types of complementary and alternative medicine, such as herbal supplements. The best herbal supplements for cold and flu can reduce your risk of getting sick and .

Asian ginseng is considered ‘heaty’ and is more suitable for those suffering from fatigue or the cold. However available at most Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) shops such as Hockhua Tonic’s Oriental Herbal Tea Stores. Good for: Students Most of the time they advise you to not use herbal stuff in a baby that young. I didn't start using herbal stuff with DS until he was a year old with that being said this stuff (which you have to order from NZ) is amazing and is safe to use in babies The Before the advent of commercial cough syrups and cold tablets, botanicals came to the rescue of cold sufferers. Some herbs relieve congestion or enable you to “sweat out the cold.” Additional herbal remedies offer antibacterial properties or warm .

>

Another Picture of herbal medicine for colds :



natural remedies for colds
natural remedies for colds

EXAMPLES OF HERBAL REMEDIES FOR THE COMMON COLD
EXAMPLES OF HERBAL REMEDIES FOR THE COMMON COLD

Natural health remedies for cold, flu
Natural health remedies for cold, flu

Herbal Remedies for Cold Sores
Herbal Remedies for Cold Sores

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

1 comment:

  1. I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hours the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief!
    Contact Dr Utu on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete