Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!
.

Widgets

Uses Of Medicinal Plants

Trillium medicinal uses
Trillium medicinal uses

Harare — MAVIS MADANGURE, a 59-year-old farmer and herbalist based in Mhondoro, together with other women and men in her community, tirelessly work everyday in protecting and conserving existing medicinal plants and traditional medicine, simultaneously The aloe Vera plant produces substances for medicine gel, and latex. The aloe gel is a clear yellow gel. There are two kinds of aloe used for medicine, and they both come from clear jelly substances that are made into many products that we use today. Plant extracts versus multi-drug resistance is one of many ongoing fields of research in ethnobotany about how plants can be used for health. Multi-drug resistance is one of the most feared problems in cancer therapy because in such cases most of the It is composed of dried flower tops and leaves. The fiber obtained from other parts of the plant is hemp, which is used in textiles, paper, paints, and clothing. Hemp has only a minute amount of THC. The dried and compressed secretions from the same plant Researchers have discovered the earliest evidence for the intentional construction of plant "bedding." An international team of archaeologists, with the participation of Christopher Miller, junior professor at the University of Tübingen, is reporting "These medicinal plants are used to treat ailments such as coughs, headaches, urinary disorder, throat problems, ulcers, wounds, fever, constipation, cancer and high blood pressure," Mabudafhasi said. At the same time, she said there was a growing .

This is the first in a series of articles to enlighten the readers on the presence and potential use of the medicinal plants in Jamaica. In this series we will explore the many medicinal plants growing in Jamaica - their growth, research that has been done Lambert uses medicinal marijuana because morphine and other medications she owns but instead sprinkles some ground flakes into a drink and also has the plants incorporated into a cream that serves as an effective topical treatment to her symptoms while the seeds were used to accent dishes or as snacks. The plant's traditional medicinal uses included soothing skin rashes and easing coughs. It was also used to reduce inflammation in the respiratory and gastrointestinal systems. Herbalists employ Monarch butterflies appear to use medicinal plants to treat their offspring for disease, research by biologists at Emory University shows. Their findings were published online Oct. 6 in the journal Ecology Letters. "We have shown that some species of .

>

Another Picture of uses of medicinal plants :



Cumin also have a long history of use as a spice and as a medicinal
Cumin also have a long history of use as a spice and as a medicinal

Found on gardensablaze.com
Found on gardensablaze.com

 Growing Okra, How To Plant It, Its Medicinal Uses, And How To Cook it
Growing Okra, How To Plant It, Its Medicinal Uses, And How To Cook it

Medicinal Plants
Medicinal Plants

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

11 comments:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
      𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 # 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

      Delete
  2. First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

    I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

    By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
    Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
    The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

    If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

      Delete
  3. Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that is why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.
    Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.
    Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have testified to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS:
    I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr padman , who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within few weeks of usage, I will advice you to apply for the herbal cure if you have the same problem as i had. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure Via Email: padmanherbalcure@yahoo.com Or WhastApp him on +19492293867 His Website: http://padmanspell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herpes cure is real.
    I am living proof that herbal medicines permanently cures herpes virus.

    Please no Insult, just ignore if you think herbal is primitive and outdated.

    If you want a herbal cure, here is the contact: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Ehimare has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured of Herpes with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes virus patient for some time now, I have been running here and there looking for help/cure but none could help. I ran into a testimony by someone who testified how she was cured of a terrible disease by Dr. Ehimare, so I decided to contact the herbal doctor. I explained to him, and he said he can cure me. We started the process and he prepared herbs and sent them to me in my country and gave me directions on how I am to use them. I followed his directions and now To God be the glory he could cure me with his herbal mixture. I really appreciate you Dr. Ehimare for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank Dr. Ehimare for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, his contact. Email address drehimare3@gmail.com , via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family... and most especially to you Dr. THANKS. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still cant believe that my herpes is gone after two years of suffering. Thanks to Dr Momoh who cured my herpes with his herbal medication I never thought I will ever be heal again, I was a herpes positive two years ago and I have try so many medication so I can be free of this dearly disease but nothing work out, so one day I go on a research on the internet where I saw someone given testimony on how Dr Momoh help him to cure his herpes virus with his herbal medication, so I said to myself it also the same problem am having so I have to also contact the herbal doctor Dr Momoh on his email which the man recommended to anyone who might also need his help, Wholeheartedly am so grateful to this man as he help me with the cure and make me a happy man again. Anyone out there who might be facing same problem should kindly contact Dr Momoh as is know he will help you with all your problems, contact him through his email dr.momoh9@gmail.com, call or WhatsApp him +2347083724098

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of  Dr MOMOH , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can Email him on dr.momoh9@gmail.com OR
    WHATSAPP him on +2347083724098  he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to share my testimony about Doctor babaiba who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1/2 ) by Dr babaiba , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor babaiba cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get your Dr babaiba healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    #CANCER,
    #DIABETES,
    #HIV
    #AIDS,
    #Herpes
    #Std
    #URINARYTRACT #INFECTION,
    #CANCER,
    #IMPOTENCE,
    #BARENESS
    #INFERTILITY
    #DIARRHEA
    #ASTHMA
    #SIMPLEXHERPES #GENITAL
    #COLDSORE
    . he also cure my friend from cervical #cancer Email: drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    call or WHATAPP +2348140046509 I am forever greaful ...

    ReplyDelete