Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!
.

Widgets

Herbs For Colds

Herbal Remedies For Cold
Herbal Remedies For Cold

It seems this month is a good time to remind ourselves of some of the alternatives to combating colds naturally. A recent interview by American researchers at the St Joseph Family Medicine Residency in Mishawaka, Indiana, the US, revealed that nearly all What are the best natural cold and flu remedies? Many herbs have a long tradition of use against colds and flu, but while some have demonstrated strong antimicrobial and antiviral properties in the lab, relatively few herbal remedies for colds and flu have Most of the time they advise you to not use herbal stuff in a baby that young. I didn't start using herbal stuff with DS until he was a year old with that being said this stuff (which you have to order from NZ) is amazing and is safe to use in babies The We all love tips to make our life just a little bit more manageable. As your Dallas Household Tips Examiner I search for tips for myself and pass them along to my readers. Did you know that a teaspoon of honey (local – raw is best) and a ¼ teaspoon of Cayenne pepper: Used in small amounts, cayenne pepper helps your immune system. Add it to food or make the garlic/honey recipe. It also helps keep you warm if you have a chill. Chamomile tea: Chamomile is commonly used to help you relax and sleep. Common cold and flu are one of the most common illnesses that affect human beings. Everyone has suffered from cold or flu at some point of time in their lives. Cold and flu usually improve within a week to 10 days even if you don’t take any medicine. .

According to the National Institutes of Health's National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), the use of herbal supplements is increasing among Americans. In a 2007 NCCAM survey, nearly 40 percent of U.S. adults indicated that they Researchers in Canada found it can lessen the number of colds kids have a year, and shorten adults’ colds by up to 1.5 days. Herbs or veg that are rich in mustard oil can provide relief and help you fight pathogenic organisms that cause infection Before flu shots, NyQuil, and Mucinex, native tribes and early American settlers had their own arsenal of cold and flu treatments—herbs. In a New World of unfamiliar plants, many white settlers didn’t understand the healing potential of the native .

>

Another Picture of herbs for colds :



Natural remedies for cold/flu
Natural remedies for cold/flu

EXAMPLES OF HERBAL REMEDIES FOR THE COMMON COLD
EXAMPLES OF HERBAL REMEDIES FOR THE COMMON COLD

100 DIY Remedies for Colds, Flu
100 DIY Remedies for Colds, Flu

Dealing with a cold during pregnancy
Dealing with a cold during pregnancy

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

2 comments:

  1. I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hours the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief!
    Contact Dr Utu on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete